Copyright © Shijiazhuang Hongdefa Machinery Co.,LTd. All rights reserved.
Contact us 24hr online:
Mrs. Tony Yao
Mobile:+86 18330112982 (Whatsapp/Imo/WeChat/Viber)
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Maize milling machine is the main milling machine for milling maize fine flour / maize meal / maize grits. Maize meal and maize fine flour is main food for processing Uganda Africa staple food, like Ugali,posho, specially In Uganda,So the market for the maize milling machine is in Africa. Most of our client is from Africa, like Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania,Zambia, South Africa,Zimbabwe etc.
So how to buy a maize milling machine travelling from Uganda to China?
When you buy a maize milling machine from China, you can come to China check if the maize milling machine supplier is a good, reputable maize milling machine supplier , if they have a maize milling machine manufacturing factory and if they already have sold some maize milling machine to Uganda and how the maize milling machine running in Uganda, you need to get more information about the maize milling machine and the supplier!
Ok, if you decide to come to China to check the maize milling machines, Before coming to China, the things need to be confirmed:
1)Do you already have China Visa, this is very important. Be sure before you come, you need to have China Visa.
2)In China, the hotel normally is around 20USD-200USD per night,and the normal restaurant is around 10usd-30usd per person. The transport in China from South to North need by air or by Fast train, if by air the ticket is around 100USD-300USD, different time, and different airline, the price is also different. Before come to China ,please have some ideas about the stay or travelling cost in China.
3) when you come to China, not carry the things which the law not allowed, like ivory,Horns etc.
About visa to China, You can apply Tourist (L) Visa or Business (B) Visa. Normally Tourist (L) Visa is more easy,you can choose the one depends on your visiting.
Details & Requirements for China Tourist (L) Visa for Ugandans Issued to those who intend to go to China as a tourist.
(1) Passport Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and two blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
(2) Visa Application Form and Photo One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached.
(3) Copies of trading license and recommendation from the company or organization where the applicants work are required. A diplomatic note from the government, consulate general, or the United Nations is required for the holder of diplomatic passport and service passport.
(4) Bank certificate of deposit in the past 6 months with the amount no less than SHs5,000,000 is required.
(5) Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid or visa of stay, residence, employment or student statusof the country where you are currently staying.
(6) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport and a photocopy of its data page.
If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)
Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. The invitation letter should contain:
(1) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
(2) Information on the planned visit (arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, etc.)
(3) Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
If you need, Hongdefa Machinery can make the Invitation Letter for you to apply visa to China from Uganda, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Ms. Tony at +86 18330112982 (WeChat and Whatsapp).
Buying air tickets from Uganda to China of buying maize milling machine, You can choose to entry from Beijing or Guangzhou.
Some information about Agent for Booking air-tickets:
Of course you can buy the airtickets from the official site directly https://www.emirates.com/ug/English/
If you entry at Beijing International Airport,there are two flights for your reference with good prices and comfortable.
(Different time, the tickets price is different, we advise you to buy it earlier like 15days in advance you will have a good price, normally two way tickets is around 900USD to 1500USD depending on the time and airlines).
Plan A : Transfer at Addis ababa By Ethiopian Airlines
1) depart EBB Entebbe International Airport on 26-11-2017 by Ethiopian Airlines flight number ET335 at 18:25 and arriving Addis ababa ADD Bole International Airport T2 at 20:30 on same day (26-11-2017) local time
2) You will need to stay at Addis ababa Bole International Airport T2 for 6h10min.
Remark: 1. In Addis ababa airport hall, Most of the time, the wifi can is free to use.
2. In the hall, at the back, there is a Chinese noodle shop, there offer free hot water. The boss is very kind.
3) Depart from Addis ababa from 02:40am at ADD Bole International Airport T2 arriving PEK Capital International Airport T3 at 18:10pm on 27-11-2017 (the next day).
Plan B: Transfer at Dubai By Emirates Airline
1) depart EBB Entebbe International Airport on 26-11-2017 by Emirates Airline flight number EK730 at 15:25 and arriving Dubai International Airport T3 at 21:40 on same day (26-11-2017) local time
2) You will need to stay at Dubai International Airport International Airport T3 for 5h40min. Don’t go out of the airport.
3) Depart from Dubai from 03:20am at Dubai International Airport T3 arriving PEK Capital International Airport T3 at 14:45pm on 27-11-2017 (the next day).
At 14:45pm you are arriving at Beijing International Airport T3, normally the International airplane is landing at Terminal 3 which is for international.
There are two passageway, one is for Chinese only, and you should pass the Foreigners’ passageway and show your passport to the Custom. And if the China Custom ask you some question, please reply the truth. You need to take a short light railway around 10mins to the department for Custom checking, do not not carry the things which the law not allowed, like ivory,Horns etc.
Then after the Custom and you need to go to pick your luggage and looking for the exit. From the exit ,hongdefa maize milling machine workers are waiting for you at the exit .
(PS: By the way, If you entry from Guangzhou airport, that’s nice, you can take the airplane from Guangzhou to Shijiazhuang city, just around 2.5hrs, everyday there are three airlines fly from Guangzhou to Shijiazhuang, we can come to our airport Shijiazhuang airport to pick you up, the airport is just 30mins driving from our office in the city. )
Now you are in Beijing Land. When you come outside, if you contact with Hongdefa before you come for buying the maize milling machine, Hongdefa will send someone to pick you at the airport. Now you can look for him. If you come and no one pick you, you can come to the down stairs and look for the Airport shutter to Beijing west station, to take the fast train.
It will take around 1-2hours from Airport to Beijing west station, it is the directly line. And the fee is 30RMB per person, around5.5USD. From Beijing west station, you can buy the ticket to Shijiazhuang city.